BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!
20% OFF All Services & Gift Certificates
Looking for the perfect gift for a loved one?
What says ‘I love you’ more than the gift of self-healing & self-care? Give the gift of health.
From my heart to yours…
As Thanksgiving approaches, it is the perfect time to reflect on all the GOOD in our lives. I am grateful for all of YOU for supporting me on this journey and taking the time to read my blog posts and newsletters.
What are YOU grateful for in your life?
When we focus more on our company, love, gratitude and conversation; our attention naturally diverts from over-stuffing our bellies with Thanksgiving abundance. Three years ago was the first time I had a Thanksgiving feast without stuffing myself to the brim and passing out; and I enjoyed myself SO MUCH MORE!
My Holiday Tips:
- Try a little of everything, so you do not feel deprived.
- Stop when you are 80% full knowing that there will be leftovers if you want to go back for more later.
- Listen to & respect your body.
- Chew your food thoroughly and savor each bite.
- Put your fork down in between bites.
- Pay more attention to connecting with your loved ones than stuffing yourself full of food.
- Try to change your beliefs around holidays: what we think/believe, we attract. If we say, I always gain weight around the holidays. It’s so hard during the holidays.”…blah, blah, then we are guaranteed to experience it. When we say, it’s just another day but a lovely chance for family & friends to get together to connect, then it shifts the energy completely. Take focus off the food!
- No matter what happens; don’t feel guilty! Tap in to how you feel, learn and move on!
Need to hit the restart button?
Sign up for my free 14-day online Digestion Detox Challenge at email@example.com
I am pleased to announce that I will now be working at the Center for Healing Therapies located in Waterford, CT. Come say hi!