NEW YEAR. NEW YOU!
A Gentle 14-day guided whole-food cleanse
Cleanse Dates: January 4th-18th
(You’re welcome to do this on your own time but cleansing as a group is more effective due to support!)
Is this cleanse right for YOU?
- Are you tired of being tired?
- Bloated, gassy, heartburn, indigestion, constipation, IBS?
- Suffer with depression, anxiety, brain fog, moodiness, PMS, insomnia?
- Acne, dull , or dry skin?
- High cholesterol?
- Join or muscle pain?
- Headaches or migraines?
- Inflammation or autoimmune conditions?
- Brain fog, 3pm energy crash?
- Carbohydrate, alcohol and sugar cravings?
- Just can’t seem to lose those last 5-10 pounds?
Do you want to feel energized, motivated, productive and passionate about life?
Then this detox program is right for YOU!
Have you heard about detox but turned off by the fear of being deprived of real food? There are many detox programs and pills on the market today that promise quick weight loss, and many of them are unsafe and unable to maintain. This detox is NOT a weight loss gimmick or a juice cleanse. You will be eating REAL food. This detox program is gentle, safe and easy to do while continuing regular activities. There are different levels for those who are new to healthy eating as well as those who are more experienced.
Why is this detox program different?
Krystal incorporates stress management techniques, lifestyle improvements, discussion of spiritual and emotional aspects of detoxification and supportive guidance toward realistic goals. This detox is a holistic approach, focusing on diet, lifestyle, connection, balance & love. We ponder questions, such as: “What is my purpose? What are my goals? What is most important to me in my life? I also incorporate professional quality supplements that gently cleanse, heal, nourish & support the body through a detox.
Our ancestors used detox as a time-honored tradition, but today it’s a necessity. In our modern world, we are bombarded by more toxins than our ancestors yet do not take the time to slow down, eliminate & rejuvenate our bodies and minds. Our bodies naturally detox when we support our bodily processes. However, most of us eat a Standard American Diet consisting of processed & fast foods, hydrogenated oils, MSG, sugar, alcohol & caffeine, never stopping to smell the roses, pushing ourselves to our limits, sanitizing our environments with toxic chemicals, using toxic body products, skincare, makeup, deodorant, toothpaste, consuming products wrapped in plastics and synthetics, bathing and drinking tap water full of fluoride and chlorine that disrupt the thyroid and gut, taking pharmaceuticals & antibiotics that kill healthy gut bacteria, leaving us depleted, overwhelmed, malnourished, overweight, tired, irritable & achy.
We are exposed to thousands of toxic chemicals, heavy metals and other poisons from our air, water and food every day. Every year we drop 90 million pounds of pesticides! Every American has 400-700 different toxins in their bodies. Babies today are born with at least 50 different toxins in their bodies. Scary I know! This isn’t to scare you; it’s to educate you on the realities of our modern world and emphasize the importance of self-care.
Detoxification helps the body work more efficiently. We need to support our bodies through periodic detoxification, whole-food nutrition, movement, light, air, clean water, relaxation, connection and creating a positive relationship with yourself & others to keep our bodies and minds healthy, clear and strong.
In Chinese medicine, the liver moves chi (energy) through the body. When the liver is congested and the chi isn’t flowing; we get symptoms such as, headaches, fatigue, weight gain, irritability, frustration, mood swings, depression, PMS, chronic pain and a “stuck” feeling. The liver is considered the home of the soul and our life’s purpose, so we want to heal and nourish the liver!
What is a toxin & why should I be concerned with them?
A toxin is any substance that creates irritating and/or harmful effects in our body, undermines our state of wellness and stresses our normal biochemical functions. Toxins poison our bodies, hasten tissue damage, and put strain on the liver. Some symptoms of liver overload are fatigue, easy bruising, swelling of the legs, headaches, hormone imbalances such as PMS and difficulty with menopause, digestive problems, sensitivities to chemicals, and an inability to tolerate medications (just to name a few!). Once the liver is overloaded, all of the other systems in the body are affected. Toxins take their toll on the gut, brain, immune system and so on. Symptoms such as brain fog, anxiety, depression, eczema, autoimmune disorders, and weight gain can all be contributed to toxins and what we in the holistic health care field call “leaky gut.” By eliminating toxic food, water and chemicals, and healing the body through gentle detox, movement, stress relief and an anti-inflammatory diet; we allow our bodies to restore and work optimally creating harmony and balance within.
What can I expect?
We will reduce and/or eliminate caffeine, sugar, alcohol, non-prescription drugs, nicotine, dairy, soy, corn, gluten, all grains (for some people) and processed foods for 14 days. We will learn about delicious substitutes for gluten, dairy, and soy. Some of you may be thinking; but I do fine with gluten & dairy…sometimes you don’t know how great you feel until you eliminate. Gluten & dairy have an opiate-like affect on the brain. Their proteins fit into opiate receptor sites in our brains making them highly addictive. Not only that, but they’re very inflammatory and irritating to the GI tract. Removing them will allow your digestive system to rest and repair.
You may experience some uncomfortable detox symptoms, which will pass. Symptoms include headaches, body aches, flu-like symptoms, digestive disturbances (which sometimes occur the first few days). However, this detox is designed to be slow and gentle with minimal detox symptoms. You will be recommended to contact me if you experience symptoms. You will not be “on the toilet” all day, but you may urinate more frequently due to a recommended increase in pure water, herbal teas and broths. You can exercise normally while paying attention to how you feel. If you feel fatigue, be gentle and limit yourself to gentle movement, such as walking or yoga.
You may weigh yourself, take your measurements, take photos before & after of your body and skin if you prefer. Remember weight loss is not the primary goal; it’s a byproduct of a healthy lifestyle. It’s also helpful to take notes and journal how you feel physically & emotionally throughout the program.
You will receive group support & gentle guidance from me. My clients have eliminated IBS, digestive issues, mental fog, anxiety, fatigue, lost weight and gained energy, clarity, focus, clear & glowing skin, and positive attitude toward life!
I will offer a variety of meal plans and recipes for you to utilize, and there will be plenty of support to guide you in the right direction. Keep in mind this plan can be individualized. We are all at different levels of health. For example, if you normally drink 2 cups of coffee and don’t want to give it up; you can reduce to 1 cup. We can personalize this program for YOU.
How much is this cleanse? ON SALE for $200 INCLUDING supplements. I have spent many hours compiling and organizing information for this program, and it’s well worth it peeps!
In The Vital Mama Program You Will Receive:
- Handout: List of foods to focus on and foods to reduce/eliminate to maximize results
- Handout: ways to maximize weight loss results and enhance the cleanse
- Handout: tips on how to cleanse your environment for a healthy workplace & home
- Handout: tips on how to cleanse your mind for a more satisfying, joyous and passionate life
- Handout: tips on maintain health all year long
- Diet Journal template: personal use to record diet & lifestyle in relation to how you feel so you can hold yourself accountable and see patterns between your food, mood, energy & sleep
- Meal plans: two options. One for busy on-the-go and one with more diversity & complexity.
- Private Facebook group: designed for support, inspiration, questions, concerns, progress
- Professional supplements: Clear Response Detox Protein Powder & Detox capsules to support liver pathways, enhance energy, digestion, weight loss and overall results.
- Discount: 20% OFF all other services offered by the Vital Mama
- Follow-Up Conference Call: Sunday, January 10th at 4pm. Group support, questions, concerns, inspiration, successes, & challenges are discussed. You will receive tips on maintaining health all year long following the cleanse.
Supplements required to participate in this program to minimize symptoms of detox discomfort & enhance results!
These supplements are all professional-grade products. Supplements purchased online or at a drug store contain fillers & additives that do more harm than good and are ineffective. Please only use recommended quality supplements during this detox. If you’re currently taking supplements, please email me a list, so I can either give you the green light on continuing to take them or to discontinue during the detox. Please also email me a list of current medications, so I can make sure there are no cross reactions or contraindications.
The Vital Mama Cleanse Kit Contains :
Clear Response Detox Protein Powder: This exceptionally gentle cleansing formulation is designed specifically to promote your body’s innate ability to purify itself through the use of botanicals, extracts and a detoxification- specific amino acid combination. Each component was included for its known supportive action(s), both within the gastrointestinal system and on phase I and phase II detoxification of the liver. Greenselect Phytosome™, the gold standard of green tea extracts, demonstrates superior absorption. Maximum Antioxidant Activity: Data from a study of 24 healthy females ingesting Greenselect Phytosome™ over a six week period found the Greenselect® group experienced significant increases in the total antioxidant activity (TAA), plasma concentration and radical antioxidant parameter (TRAP) compared to control subjects.
Amino DTox capsules This product will gently upregulate all conjugation pathways (jumpstart the liver!) resulting in excretion of toxins without mobilizing more oxidized toxic intermediates in the body from body fat stores.
When considering supplement cost, remember that the Detox Kit includes meal replacements, so you will be saving on your grocery bill, as well as eliminating costs for coffee, alcohol, pastries, eating out, etc.
For instance, the average person spends $20 a week on coffee and $37/week on lunch alone. That’s $114 on lunch and coffee (or pastries, snacks), which you won’t be consuming on this detox. You will most likely SAVE money!
Additional Recommended but not required Products/Supplements:
- Fermented Cod Liver Oil by Green Pastures: reduces inflammation, repairs the gut, needed for brain health, great for skin health, Protects body from mercury toxicity, increases cell permeability, allowing nutrients in and waste out. $45 (3 month supply)
- Vitamin C Powder: helps support detox pathways, reduce/eliminate sugar and carbohydrate cravings, helps eliminate toxic metals, minimize detox symptoms & aid in elimination – use to bowel tolerance – 30 day supply. $30
- Magnesium glycinate: needed for over 200 enzymatic processes in the body, including detox and elimination. Helps with inflammation, pain, relaxation, sleep, and motility (esp. for constiaption) – 45 day supply. $20
- ORAC Greens Powder: alkalinizing, cleansing, nourishing, detoxifying. May be mixed with plain water or a smoothie/juice/coconut water, etc. $30 for 30 day supply.
- Bentonite Clay: draws and absorbs toxins. To be taken away from other supplements and food.
- Probiotics: restores beneficial flora. Disease starts in the gut! $30 for 45 day supply.
Email me or call me to sign up! Thevitalmama@gmail.com and (757) 753-6984.
Resources on detox: