Revitalizing, Invigorating, and Cooling
Most people know peppermint for its instantly recognizable minty, fresh smell.
But what many people don’t know is that beneath the invigorating scent is a whole host of health benefits.
Peppermint essential oil can do everything from promote mental clarity to naturally repel bugs.†
I love using it topically for a cool, tingling sensation on the skin. That’s why many massage therapists use it as a popular addition to massage oils.
And if you’re facing an afternoon slump, peppermint oil can be a potent pick-me-up. Simply apply it to your head and neck. The refreshing aroma can support healthy levels of energy. You may also diffuse it into the air and you can purchase a diffuser on Amazon here.
QUALITY is the most important when choosing essential oils. I personally use doTERRA because they’re certified pure, safe, potent, therapeutic grade and sustainably sourced. Please contact me for more info: email@example.com and here is my doTERRA website: https://www.mydoterra.com/krystalross/#/
- Reduces feelings of hotness
- Eases digestion: gas, bloating, indigestion (don’t use if have severe heartburn)
- Provides support for muscle discomfort
- Promotes respiratory health
- Support healthy energy levels
- Boosts mood
- Support for seasonal threats and sinus congestion
- Reduces head tension
- Freshens breath and promotes oral health
- Insect repellant: great bug spray, spiders HATE peppermint, rodents.
- Spray organic plants to keep bugs & pests away!
Also check out my Facebook page on Essential Oils to learn about oils, tips and recipes!
Try peppermint oil today!