SCHEDULE YOUR ORGANIC AROMATHERPY FACIAL NOW!
FALL SPECIAL: 10% OFF
(Offer lasts until August 31st)
As the seasons change, so does our skin’s needs. What worked in the summer months may not work in the fall or winter. It’s important to pay attention to your skin and how certain products/weather/foods affect your lovely skin. Change of season is the PERFECT time to get a facial! I recommend once a month, but splurging each season will do wonders for your skin. When I give a facial, I do a deep cleanse, gentle exfoliation, balancing facial massage, reiki, hydrating and nourishing mask and an anti-aging serum. Add-ons include LED anti-aging light therapy, aromatherapy scalp massage and/or aroma touch. This complete skincare service leaves you feeling clean, refreshed and GLOWING!
Most commercial skincare products are a major toxin that not only harm your health but also cause premature aging! Who wants to age prematurely?! I think I know the answer to that one 😉 I prefer to age gracefully and encourage my skin’s natural glow.
Have you heard of oil cleansing? It actually works BETTER than conventional beauty products and of course it’s safe and clean too. It’s crucial to find the right oil for your skin as some oils can cause breakout or lack the hydration necessary for others. Here are my general recommendations, but keep in mind that everyone is different. Experiment a bit!
KEEP IN MIND ALL OILS SHOULD BE ORGANIC!
I LOVE castor oil for oily skin, especially for cystic acne. It is considered a dryer oil and will create balance, which is the goal with acne prone skin. Castor oil is astringent and pulls impurities from the skin.
Mix 1/3 castor oil with 2/3 alternate oil, such as olive or coconut.
Drying out the skin with products containing salicylic acid will create more imbalance and lead to more breakout. All of those using Proactive: NO! Just DON’T! You will see results quickly and then over time, your skin will become MUCH worse while adding more toxins to your daily routine.
What does normal mean anyway?! HA!
Mix 1/4 castor with 3/4 olive, coconut or olive oil.
This is a great product with a combination of vitamin E, olive, lavender, almond oils.
Keep in mind there is often a transition period due to the oils pulling impurities out of the skin. If you are prone to breakouts, they may increase the first week and then your skin will heal and balance as the toxins are removed.
Supplements for Radiant Skin:
- Collagen powder: 2-4 Tbs. per day
- Vitamin A (true vitamin A from animal sources. Keep in mind vitamin A can be toxic so speak with your healthcare professional! Especially during pregnancy!). Foods: liver, egg yolk, wild fish, grass fed butter, grass-fed organic meats.
- Vitamin C: recommend 250mg of whole-food vitamin C four times per day (some folks needs more if suffering from adrenal fatigue). Foods: strawberries, red bell pepper, broccoli, lemons, oranges, cantaloupe.
- Fish Oil (speak with healthcare professional about appropriate dosage)
- Vitamin E: 400 IU per day. Foods: almonds, avocados.
- Greens powder: 1-2 scoops per day
Nourish your skin as the seasons change! Sending love and radiance to you all! ❤